- Further develop its reputation and offering
- Reinforce its financial strength to expand worldwide
- Diversify financial sources
To purchase Octopus Robots shares, you need an account with a financial intermediary (bank, investment company, on-line broker etc.). You can choose between: a securities account or a French securities-based savings plans (PEA).
ISIN : FR0013310281
Mnemo : MLOCT
CFI code : ESVUFN
Listing procedure : Technical admission
No. of shares making up the share capital : 1 765 944
Number of shares sold : 15 000
Sale price per share : 15,07 €
Notional amount of the sale : 226,01 K€
Value adopted for listing : 26 608 K€
First listing : March 14, 2018
Date of exchange : March 15, 2018
Eligible for PEA, SME PEA Yes
IMPORTANT: The transaction is carried out in the framework of the listing of OCTOPUS ROBOTS securities on Euronext Paris stock exchange (Euronext Access), through technical admission. The transaction does not require any AMF approval pursuant to the provisions included within the Euronext Access organizational memo.
Technology companies changing the farm and powering the future of farming and agribusiness.
- A clear positioning in markets driven by major health challenges
- A breakthrough technology evidenced by a mobile, intelligent, autonomous and modular robot suited to addressing the new threats and challenges the poultry industry is facing
- Several technical and commercial partnerships established with the largest poultry producers in France and abroad
- Drivers for growth in the decontamination of extensive buildings (industrial sites, food storage facilities…)
- Rapid growth opportunities with profitability